- This event has passed.
October 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
There is a whole lot of love on our campus each year at Grandparents Day! This event is an opportunity for grandparents near and far to come spend time on our campus to see the Carlisle Education in action.
- Have a cup of coffee with fellow grandparents at registration.
- Enjoy entertaining stage shows featuring students in Pre-K -5th Grade and Middle School Students.
- Have a portrait taken with your grandchild at one of our three photo stations. The complimentary photo will be mailed to you!
- Enjoy tasty refreshments prepared by parents.
- Visit your Lower School grandchild’s classroom to see a glimpse of The Carlisle Experience.
- Tour the NEW Lower and Middle School STEAM Makerspace Lab.
- See special projects by students in grades 6-8 at the Middle School Showcase.
- Learn more about Upper School courses, programs, and clubs at the Upper School Showcase.
- Visit the Scholastic Book Fair and browse the Spirit Wear Shop for some early Christmas shopping.
- Visit our “Carlisle Spirit Wall” to find unique keepsake artwork and learn how you can support Carlisle School.
- Meet school faculty and staff who interact with your grandchild on a daily basis.
Make sure you or your loved ones do not miss out on Grandparents Day 2019! Download Grandparent contact form so that we can mail them an invite.
View the Grandparents Day Highlight Reel from 2018: