Every Gift Makes a Difference
The Annual Fund supports the Carlisle experience for every child, every day. Your financial gift ensures that students will have access to high-quality curriculum, a vibrant arts program, and award-winning athletics.
Make your tax-deductible donation online at the link below or mail your check to the Development Office – PO Box 5388 Martinsville, VA 24115. Your participation in the Annual Fund, at any level, is essential.
- The investment you make each year ensures that our budget is met and the programming and instruction are of the highest quality. Like most independent schools, Carlisle’s operational costs are not entirely covered by tuition. The Annual Fund helps to bridge the gap between tuition income and the full cost of a Carlisle education.
- Your support allows Carlisle to attract and retain faculty of the highest caliber. The Annual Fund provides for professional development to energize teachers and their classrooms. Investments in the Annual Fund also allow Carlisle to remain competitive in providing teachers with the resources they need to succeed.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund support our strong tradition of arts and athletics by providing stage production equipment, paint, paper, athletic equipment, coaches and referee expenses.
- Your investment ensures the economic diversity of our student body. It provides the ability for Carlisle to remain accessible to families across a full spectrum of economic backgrounds, thereby broadening and strengthening the experiences and perspectives of all students.
- Your support strengthens our spirit of community. As parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, and staff, we come together as a community, demonstrating our appreciation for the greater Carlisle family to which we all proudly belong.
For more information on how to invest in Carlisle School, please contact:
Jennifer Doss – Director of Development – email@example.com or 276-632-7288 ext. 231