Tickets to Carlisle School’s Blue & Gold Bash are now on sale and we’d love for you to attend. This is Carlisle’s 49th annual auction and our largest fundraiser event of the year. Here are several ways to help:
- Save the date and order tickets to attend. The auction will be held on Saturday, February 10, 2018, from 6:30 – 9:30 pm at Chatmoss Country Club. There will be more than 150 items available to bid on such as home décor, student-created art, vacation packages, professional services, birthday party packages, and great deals on products you love. Tickets are $55 and available at CarlisleSchool.org/give.
- If you can’t attend, please consider purchasing discounted gift tickets for your favorite faculty member. Tickets can either be purchased for specific faculty or distributed via a random drawing. Faculty tickets are $40 and available at CarlisleSchool.org/give.
- Donate an item for the auction. It could be a physical item (home décor, memorabilia, jewelry, etc.), a gift certificate for services (spa treatments, business consulting, home-baked treats, etc.), a unique experience (offer a student the opportunity to career shadow for a day), or use of your vacation rental. All donations are tax-deductible. Browse our current items at charityauction.bid/CarlisleSchool
- VOLUNTEER to help us. There is still a lot of work to be done to prepare for this event and we’ll need many hands on deck the night of as well.
- The week of, we’ll need help setting up the auction items
- The night of, any volunteer that works a shift at check-in or check-out is eligible to purchase a discounted ticket in order to bid. (Note: no ticket is required to volunteer at those areas.)
- Sign up for a volunteer slot at http://bit.ly/BlueandGoldBash.
Together we can make this event a success and support the efforts of Carlisle School.
Thank you in advance for your participation!