2 Half Days: $1,730
3 Half Days: $2,255
5 Half Days: $3,110
3 Half Days: $2,255
5 Half Days: $3,095
3 Full Days (M, W, F): $3,605
5 Full Days: $4,875
5 Half Days: $3,195
5 Full Days: $4,875
First — Third Grade
Fourth — Fifth Grade
Seventh — Ninth Grade
Tenth — Twelfth Grade
International Campus Homestay
International Family Homestay
Carlisle School is the smartest, most beneficial investment you can make for your child. We are committed to making a Carlisle education affordable to families from a wide economic range. Carlisle strives to provide adequate assistance for as many students to attend as possible in an effort to enroll a socio-economically diverse student body. For the 2016-2017 school year, over $820,000 in aid was granted to families with students in grades K-12.
The Financial Aid Committee at Carlisle School uses a third party, School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS), for processing the financial aid application. Families seeking aid should make it known at the start of the admissions process. Prospective students must complete the Application for Admission before Carlisle will consider their requests for financial aid. Admission decisions are not affected by financial aid, and an award is made only after a student has been accepted. Financial awards are based on the family’s financial need, not on extraordinary academic ability or athletic ability.
A completed Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) [https://sss.secure.force.com/familyportal] is the online application for determining a family’s ability to contribute to educational expenses. This system considers gross taxable and non-taxable income, assets, liabilities, family size and the number of students in tuition-charging schools or colleges. After an allowance for basic necessities and required taxes, the remaining funds are considered available for education on a sliding scale.
4 Things to Know about Financial Aid at Carlisle School:
- Paying for school is primarily the family’s responsibility. All families are expected to contribute to the cost of their student’s education. Grants do not cover 100% of tuition.
- By following the financial aid application steps and meeting deadlines, your family has a greater chance of receiving aid.
- Qualifying for an amount of financial aid does not guarantee an award. Aid is limited. The need for assistance always exceeds our resources; please take that into account and meet deadlines.
- Financial aid may be applied only towards tuitions and fees. Expenses not covered include lunch, books and transportation.
- Complete the financial aid application, the Parents’ Financial Statement- PFS, online at http://sss.nais.org/parents/. If divorced or separated, the non-custodial parent must also submit a PFS as well as the appropriate tax forms by the same deadlines.
- The following supporting documents should be uploaded to School and Student Service (SSS) of NAIS:
– A complete copy of your last Federal Tax Return (including W-2s)
– A completed Business/Farm Statement (if applicable) along with complete business tax returns
– A completed copy of your new Federal Tax Return (including W-2s)
- Admissions acceptance packets will be mailed with the award letter for new students. Please note that before an award can be offered, new students must apply for admission and be accepted.
- Lee Probst, Director of Admissions, or Cindy Pike, Assistant Director, can assist with any additional questions. You may reach them by phone at 276-632-7288 or email them at email@example.com.
- November 15, 2016: SSS opens for current Carlisle families to apply for financial aid
- February 17, 2017: SSS forms due to be considered for first round of aid
- March 6, 2017: Re-enrollment Packets with Award letter mailed for current Carlisle families
- March 31, 2017: Contracts with signed award letters due back to school
- April 10, 2017, and on a rolling basis thereafter: Enrollment contracts and notification of financial aid awards mailed to new families
- One time payment due July 1.
- Two equal semester payments due July 1 and January 1.
- Monthly payments(must be received through FACTS Tuition Payment system).